Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Walgreens Plans - 3/29

OK, check out a more complete listing of deals and coupon match-ups at Southern Savers.

Here's what I'm planning to do:

Chapstick 100% Naturals or True Shimmer Lip Balm or Butter $1.99 each
Get $1.99 in Register Rewards when you buy 1
Final Price: FREE after RR's

Four boxes Quaker Life cereal @ 2 for $5
Receive $2 in RR
use (2) $1 off 2 Printable coupon
Final Price: $1 each

One Soft Soap body wash $3.99
Receive coupon for one free body wash
use $.75 off coupon 3/29 SS
Final Price: varies**
** This item is set to print the "Get One Free" register reward all week. Use free coupon on subsequent trips to purchase same body wash, generate more coupons.

Two bottles Dawn Dish Detergent $.99 with in ad coupon
I think I've got a coupon from a home mailer for this -- have to dig around.

This is not really a stellar savings example, but I'll most likely need to run to Walgreens anyway since my newspaper delivery guy can't seem to get his act together. Might as well pick up a few things while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment