Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Kroger Plans

Here's what I hope to pick up at Kroger today:

1 bottle Frank's Red Hot Sauce $1.19
use $.50 printable coupon which will double
Final Price: $.19

4 boxes of Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.50 each
use $1.00/2 printable coupon
Final Price: $1 each

4 Pillsbury Biscuits (assorted varieties) $1 each (if you buy 4)
$.35 off Sweet Rolls or Grands printable
$.35 off Pillsbury Crescents printable
Final Price: $.30 each

2 Kroger Brand Sour Cream $1 each
$.45/2 coupon Kroger Home Mailer
Final Price: $.78 each

3 Pkg Kraft Cheese 3 for $5
$1 coupon Kroger Home Mailer
Final Price: $1.33 each

I also plan to look for Glucerna cereal and use my $5 coupon (see previous post for link). I'm also bringing my various Cottonelle coupons, in hopes that Kroger will continue to carry the prized $.99 4-pack. I love free toilet paper! : )

Alrighty -- say a prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment