Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Publix Trip - 3/26

Glad I didn't wait. Stuff was already picked over, believe it or not!

Here's what I was able to buy:

3 boxes Kellogg's FiberPlus Bars BOGO $3.19
$.75 off Printable Coupon - I was able to print twice in IE and twice in Firefox
Unfortunately, there were only 3 boxes left....
Final Price: $.85 each

1 Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps BOGO $3.19
$1 off Printable Coupon
Final Price: $.60 each

4 Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice BOGO $1.99
$1 off 2 Printable Coupon
Final Price: $.50 each

1 Goodlife Catfood - BOGO $4.49
I got the last one and I FORGOT they don't take internet coupons over $1 (duh).
Still, $2.25 for a bag is worth honorable mention.

2 Glass Plus $2.49
$1 off Printable Coupon
Final Price: $.24 each
Got the last two bottles of this.

I also used my rain check and coupons for FarmRich French Toast Sticks.
Final Price: $.77 each

Oh, and of course I had to buy the girls the BOGO Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams
Final Price: $1.09 each

My total OOP: $13.80
I saved $26.22 (66%)

No comments:

Post a Comment