Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coupons

No shopping for me today. I spent the morning helping the kids with their school play and the millions of costume changes.

Honestly, I've got several coupons burning a hole in my pocket:

$2 off of 2 Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer - two of them

Free Sample Aquafresh Extreme Clean

$1 off Johnson's Body Care 2/22 RP (Exp. 5/31/09)

My target has a fantastic selection of trial/travel sizes. I like to keep an eye out for coupons with no size restrictions to use for these great little items:

ColgateToothpaste
Aquafresh Toothpaste
Renu Contact Solution - Click on my blue Coupon.com link
Band-Aids
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits
Travel size deoderants -- various brands
Skintimate Shaving Cream

After a coupon, many of these items are free. Snap! Oh, and I also have one $5 Glucerna coupon left over from yesterday. I was only able to use one because of the coupon restriction. However, the cereal was on sale for 3.99 at Kroger so it was a moneymaker for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment