Friday, April 17, 2009

My Walmart Trip - 4/17

I am SO completely worn out. Semi-pleased with my results, though. I put my shopping list together using the list over at Centsible Sawyer, which is quite extensive. Please Please Please know that prices vary (a lot) by region. Even by neighborhood, sometimes.

Now, having said all that, here's what I was able to find with the coupons I had available to me:

6 boxes Caramel Crunch & Munch $.50 each after coupon
2 boxes Cascadian Farms Granola Cereal $2.18 after coupon
1 tub Smart Source Butter $2
1 lb Smart Source Butter Sticks FREE after coupon
2 boxes Dora/Diego Band-aids $.18 each after coupon
3 Johnsons Buddies Soaps $.13 each after coupon
1 pkg goldfish
Brita Slim Pitcher 5 cup $5 after coupon
1 lb Starbucks Coffee (shhh)
2 boxes Wheat Thins Artisan Crackers $1 each after coupon
1 8oz Daisy Sour Cream $.53 after coupon
1 Johnson & Johnson Butterfly Closures $.52 after coupon
2 Boxes Equate Allergy Liquid
2 Mentos Gum $.28 each
1 bag aquarium gravel (random, I know)
1 All You Magazine - so I can get those fabulous coupons!
1 pkg Airheads candy $.09 after coupon
1 pkg Sweetarts candy
2 boxes Cocoa Puffs cereal $1.23 each after coupon

Shelf Price: $76.18
Paid OOP: $47.24
Savings: $28.94 (only 38% savings -- blame it on the full price coffee : )

My daughter is supposed to reimburse me for the aquarium gravel so that will UP my savings a smidge. : )

Like I said at the top, I'm SO worn out! It's like schlepping through an entire city! I have a feeling this will be my last Walmart run. God bless 'em, but it's just not profitable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment