Thursday, April 16, 2009

Free Metropolitan Home Magazine Subscription - Thanks HeyItsFree!





I like to check in with HeyItsFree.net every day or so. They've got the best freebies posted over there and I like the "spam free" factor. I've gotten some really great stuff by checking out their website. The little sample sizes are great to collect all year for stocking stuffers or Easter basket goodies.

OK, so today, I spotted this Free subscription to Metropolitan Home Magazine over at HeyItsFree. So far, I've been receiving Martha Stewart Living, Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Elle Decor and Prevention with a ZERO price tag! Time to get a bigger mailbox.

Click on the image above and answer a few questions to start your subscription. For the friend referral portion, I always use my "alias" and my other junk mail account. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment