Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Shopping Week So Far - 4/1

I ended up getting most of my groceries at Aldi this week. As usual, I got a ton of basics for $65.00. I then found out yesterday afternoon about Harris Teeter TRIPLING coupons up to $.99 and the sale was ending that day! I threw my list together and managed to pick up two bagfuls of whatever for about $4. Beautiful.

I didn't realize that Harris Teeter tripled coupons like that -- apparently it's a random thing, but definitely worth it to keep your eyes peeled. I will be doing so from now on, and I'll make sure to give everyone a heads-up.

I cannot TELL you how bummed I am that I can't get my free toilet paper at Kroger anymore. (oh, that was a bit of a pun) They stopped carrying the 4-pack.

Alrighty, that's enough for now. More deals to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment