Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Kroger Plans - 4/20

Check out the deals posted over at Southern Savers. Here's a few that I might take advantage of:

Angel Soft 4pk $1 ea (ongoing price)
-.50/1 Angel Soft 4pk or larger RP 4/19 (regional)(makes it FREE)

Lawry’s 12oz Marinades $1 ea
-.50/1 Lawry’s Marinades RP 4/05 (makes it FREE)

Huggies Baby Wipes 40ct $1 ea
-$1 off Huggies Bath and Body product printable or SS 4/19 (works! & makes it FREE)

McCormick Grill Mates $1 ea
-.50/1 off any McCormick Grill Mates or Rub RP 4/19
-$1 off any McCormick Spice RP 3/15
(either coupon makes it FREE)

Green Giant Vegetables $1 ea
-.50/1 off any Green Giant product printable (makes it FREE)


Check out the complete listing at Southern Savers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is Erica Smith, owner of some quality financial websites having strong internet presence,high traffic and good quality content. As I found your website is very much relevant to my one, I'd like to have you as my link partner.

    I have few other finance sites/blogs(with good pr) to link back to your website. I have
    several brand new finance related article(250-300 words) which I wish to post in your site and it will enrich your site.

    All the websites of mine are frequently cached and the articles get updated almost every week.

    If you agree to do link exchange with me, then both of our sites will be benefited in terms of visitors and page ranking.

    Have a nice day.

    regards,
    Erica Smith
    ericasmith568(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete