Friday, May 15, 2009

Not Shopping Much Lately

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I've not been shopping much in the past two weeks. I've spotted some OK deals, but nothing shout-worthy, so I've just opted to Pass for now. On weeks like these, I can always stock up at Aldi. It's very NON-glamorous, but it gets the job done!

I'm looking forward to the weekend, so I can (perhaps) pick up a few great deals at CVS or Walgreens. With gas prices climbing again, I'm getting pickier about what deals will get me out the door. In all this "down time", I've taken a little time to register for all the Walmart freebies to either use or give away. I LOVE to give things away!!!

Anyway, for anyone that's itching for a good deal, please check my blogroll on the righthand sidebar. All these are my FAVORITE blogs and are inspirational to me. There's plenty of action to be had. I'm just waiting for the right deals, that's all.

Happy Saving,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment