Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Publix Trip - 5/21






Ok, NOW I'm a firm believer in buying more than one Sunday paper. We've been getting 3 papers every week and it really paid off today.

I got my Publix list from Southern Savers and starting printing and clipping this morning. Here's what I was able to purchase:

2 12 oz Bags New England Coffee - $1.89 each
2 cartons Helluva Good! Dips - FREE
*Personally, I think this would be a fantastic brand to bring to a church potluck ; )
2 pkgs Cole's Garlic Bread - $.39 each
2 Boxes Ritz Crackers $1.63 each + FREE Artisan Wheat Thins
3 Publix Sodas @ $.50 each
4 Kraft BBQ Sauces - FREE
3 Kraft Salad Dressings - FREE
3 A.1. Steak Sauce - FREE
3 Mueller's Angel Hair Pasta - $.31 each
2 Boxes Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix - $.60 each
4 Boxes Wheat Thins - $.32 each
3 Bags Mahatma Rice - $.19 each
1 Sargento Sliced Cheese - $1.50
3 Boxes Kelloggs Cereal - $1.32 each + FREE Gallon Publix Milk
2 bags Pita bread - $1.29 each
1 LB Pastrami - Full Price & Expensive, but worth it.
Publix Extra Sharp Cheddar - $2
1 pkg goldfish - $1.10
Coarse Ground Mustard - Full Price and Worth it

I also used a $5 off $30 coupon from Kroger, since Publix honors competitors coupons.


Total OOP: $35.19

Total Shelf Price: $123.41

Savings: $88.22 (71%)





No comments:

Post a Comment